Privacy Statement And Policy
This Privacy Statement informs users of the Fat Byte mobile application, about how Fatbyte Srl, Via Montepilli 8, 50012, Bagno a Ripoli, Florence, Italy doing business as Fat Byte (Auxo Byte, Growth Byte) gathers and uses (i) personal information submitted to Fat Byte and (ii) aggregated information collected from the Websites, Apps and Fat Byte Services. This Privacy Statement and Policy applies to the Websites and Apps and other Fatbyte Srl owned websites, domains, services, applications and products (“Fat Byte Services”). From time to time we may update this privacy statement. Your use of Fat Byte after an updated privacy statement becomes effective will indicate your acceptance.
- Scope of this Privacy Statement
- Collection of Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Sharing Information with Friends and in User Forums
- Control of Personal Information and Opt-Out Options
- Security of Information We Collect
- Protection of Children's Privacy
- Enforcement of This Statement
- Links to Other Websites
- Users from Outside the United States
- DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Collection of Personal Information
Fat Byte could collects and uses your personal information to manage and enhance your use and experience of the Websites and Apps and Fat Byte Services. FAT BYTE DOES NOT SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU THAT COULD PERSONALLY IDENTIFY YOU WITH ANY THIRD PARTY UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY CONSENT TO SUCH SHARING. We may share information that we collect with third parties as provided for herein. However, without your consent, such shared information will be aggregated or modified so that you will not be identified with such information.
We may also use and allow third parties to track your browsing history profile. Such tracking will allow Fat Byte to offer you specifically tailored services and products (both of Fat Byte and its third party partners). No personally identifiable information will be shared with any third party without your consent.
Types of Information Collected
User Information. In addition to the above personal information, we collect standard information about Fat Byte users such as:
- “Personal Body Composition Data”, including, birthdate, height and weight, gender, and specific details of life living i.e. training, diet etc.
- Email address and Fat Byte password
- IP addresses, browser type and your operating system
- Pages visited on the Websites referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits.
- Financial information, such as your credit/debyte card number or other billing information for purchases and product upgrades
- Any additional information relating to you and your use of the Websites, App or Fat Byte Services that you provide to use directly through the Websites or the App
- Information that you make publically available or publicly post using tools made available on the Websites or via the App
- Information you may provide in user-to-user messages
- Information collected from promotions with third party companies.
Your information may also be supplemented with additional information from other sources, including publically available sources.
Use of Personal Information
We will treat the information we collect as confidential. Without your permission, we will not share your information with third parties. We may share information collected from you that does not identify you or an individual with third parties, including advertisers and potential business partners such as anonymized data or aggregated data and statistics. For example, we may disclose the total number of pounds lost by all Fat Byte users, the average weight loss of Fat Byte users, or generalized information about age, gender on aggregated statistics developed from collected data.
We may also use share such anonymized and aggregated data:
- To fulfill the services and products you request from us.
- To operate and improve the Websites, App and Fat Byte Services available to you through Fat Byte, including developing new features and products.
- To communicate with you, respond to your requests and manage our relationship
- To personalize the products and services provide to you.
- Measure performance of the products and Fat Byte Services
- To allow you to participate in Challenges, contests and surveys. Fat Byte may co-sponsor promotions with other companies, in which case any information collected is likely to be shared with other participating sponsors.
- To send you marketing notices including promotions of our products and services. You can opt-out of communications from Fat Byte at any time (see control of personal information below).
- For internal purposes, which may require the transfer of such information to other Fat Byte affiliates for administrative purposes, for technical maintenance purposes, the marketing and promotion of products and services that might be of interest to you.
We may disclose your personal information when we reasonably believe that it is required by a law or legal process and to protect and defend the rights and interests of Fat Byte, its affiliates, suppliers, or users. In the event Fat Byte goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users' personal information and Personal Diet Data will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Please note that if you use any Websites or App tools to disclose information about yourself (for example, in chat rooms, user-to-user messaging or online message boards where available), others outside of Fat Byte may obtain access to information you provide.
In some circumstances we may use third party contractors to perform these services on our behalf. In such circumstances, we will only provide the contractor with the information needed to perform the services (for example, name and address if a contractor is delivering a product to you), and all